Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have been seriously injured or a loved one was killed because of someone else’s negligence, intentional misconduct, or reckless behavior, you deserve a compassionate and determined personal injury attorney to protect your legal rights. At Smith Law, our team works tirelessly to protect Georgians who have suffered a traumatic injury or loss through no fault of their own.
When you work with the Georgia personal injury lawyers at Smith Law, we will handle all aspects of your legal claim, including related insurance issues. Let us help with your financial situation while you focus on your physical and emotional recovery. Our personal injury team accepts cases dealing with:
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents that are caused by someone else’s negligence including Amputations
- Negligence in Nursing Homes/Assisted Living Facilities/Personal Care Homes
- Wrongful Death
- Premises liability including Inadequate/Negligent Security
What Can a Personal Injury Attorney Do for You?
A Smith Law personal injury attorney may help you receive compensation from the party at fault for your injury or your loved one’s death. Depending on your circumstances, we may be able to recover:
- Out-of-pocket expenses such as medical bills, funeral expenses, lost wages, and future financial losses such as future medical expenses and future lost income;
- Emotional damages such as pain and suffering, loss of a spouse’s companionship or services, or loss of your enjoyment of life; and
- In certain cases, punitive damages to punish the wrongdoer for their actions.
Why Work With a Smith Law Personal Injury Lawyer?
When you entrust your case with our experienced Georgia personal injury lawyers, you can rest assured that we will work hard to protect your rights, advocate on your behalf, and reach the best resolution for your case. Smith Law is located in Gwinnett County, but serves injured Georgians in the Atlanta area and throughout the state of Georgia. Please contact us at (770) 679-6441 or click the button below to schedule a free case consultation today.